[Asterisk-Users] am i baned or something?

Corvin corvin.dun at wp.pl
Sun Nov 28 09:25:15 MST 2004

> In particular, people like to run autoresponders and the like which
> completely ignore the envelope sender (which is where all backchannel
> communications, such as errors, ought to go) and instead target the
> listed "From:" address in the body of the message, which doesn't
> necessarily have anything to do with the transaction, other than
> perhaps having originally authored the message at some past point.
>
> This is, of course, generally the fault of the software they run.  I'll
> further note that the software in question is frequently MICROSOFT
> BROKENWARE.
>
> Sadly, the small portion of the Internet community that has a clue does
> not seem to care enough to do something to deal with this problem, such
> as finding ways to deliberately cause these mechanisms to break horribly
> until they're removed or turned off by their clueless MCSE "admins".

Thank you very much for answer, I was sure that my emails were
somehow dropped. I am lucky so that I am not forced to use M$
software.

OT. Is there very simple, comprehesive step-by-step
explanation, forum for asterisks?

I've to introduce to this software very quicly and there some concepts
that I don't understand. I've read a lot of web pages, viki's etc.
But I can't find any realy good documentation site.

Those sentences in handbook like " this is document is inteded for geeks"
or similar causes that all idea is not looking very seriously.
But I've to introduce very quicly. So I am reading whatever
I find about it.
Could you reccomend me something better than handbook, and vo-ip wiki?

Regards,
Corvin