[Asterisk-Users] Experiences with Termination Providers?

Doug Harris dogharris at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 02:37:42 MST 2004

> -Flat Rate DID's in lots of areas
> -GOOD customer service/support with quick response times
> -Toll Free DID's at a reasonable rate
> -Reliable/Redundant network and availability etc.

Well, you must be dreaming :)

It all depends on your buying power, if you have at least 2-3 million
minutes goto Level3 or  broadvox.

If you are just starting up and no commitments, then you have to stick with
one of the two categories that you mentioned below. I chose to use first
type you mentioned.

BTW:- if you find a provider which could give those points mentioned and
still go with no commitments, please let me know.

Cheers

Dough