[Asterisk-Users] GNUGK + Asterisk consultant requiered

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 00:38:49 MST 2004

Hello Lists

I need help to setup a GNUGK with an Asterisk my needs are simple

I have:

billing system compatible with GNUGK
SIP ATA devices for origination
h323 and SIP termination services
1 linux box (can be 2 in same datacenter)

I need:

Sip traffic from ATAS point to asterisk then tranlsate to h323 and
bill that call from the GNUGK (Radius to my billing system)

May be some SIP termination to other Service providers so call back to
asterisk in h323 then asterisk terminates in SIP.

MUST HAVE:
G729 (paying licences)
AAA from the gnugk

Please Help in this regard.contact me off-list

HA