[Asterisk-Users] Cannot get two TE410Ps to operate correctly in the same machine

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Nov 26 11:05:23 MST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, [ISO-8859-1] "Dr. Fernando Mac=EDas Garza" wrote:

> >>Configuration for first span on card 1 is:
> >>
> >>span=3D5,1,0,ccs,hdb3
> >>bchan=3D118-132
> >>dchan=3D133
> >>bchan=3D134-148
> >>
> >>However, zttool reports card as "Internally Clocked". No matter how I'v=
> >>tried, I cannot get card 1 to clock from the external source:
> >>Sync Source:        Internally clocked

  I'm just a newbie, and I really don't know what I'm talking about, but
is it possible that while you're telling the card to treat the span as its
primary clock source, the telco hasn't provisioned the line to provide
clock, so the card is 'falling back' to its own clock?

  Try swapping the lines in the first port of both cards, and see if it's
now card 0 that is using its internal clock.

--=20
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin