[Asterisk-Users] Cannot get two TE410Ps to operate correctly in the same machine

Alfred Certain acertain at gecko-soft.com
Fri Nov 26 06:27:13 MST 2004

Fernando,

I experienced some problems like you reports now, and I solved making an
upgrade to the OS. Redhat 8.0 has an old kernel and there are some
issues about disk access that can cause that problem. There is no enough
kernel upgrades on RH8 to fix it, so try to move to Fedora Core 1 and
everything will be better.

Alfred Certain
GECKO

http://www.gecko-soft.com