[Asterisk-Users] Billing of outoging calls via CAPI

Peter Hoppe peter at radioworldwide.org
Fri Nov 26 06:18:48 MST 2004

Hello!

With 'PSTN' lines - do I understand correctly that you use ISDN lines? If so, I would probably not
of much help. Otherwise - I just had a billing problem with an analog line and solved it for our
telco. See the thread

"Billing (itemized) in the UK" in this months mailing.

(But if it is ISDN, I apologize that I can't help so much...)