[Asterisk-Users] Problem with IAX2 Unregistered in the chan_iax2.c and data_pgsql.c file

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:10:25 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

IAX2 softphone is not working with the “Unregistered” part in the asterisk
(chan_iax2.c and data_pgsql.c)

But with the Xlite softphone the unregistered worked properly and ast_data
properly updated the IP address and port number in the database.

I have seen some codes in the chan_iax2.c file:

“ast_verbose(VERBOSE_PREFIX_3 "Unregistered '%s' (%s)\n", p->name,
					iaxs[callno]->state & IAX_STATE_AUTHENTICATED ? "AUTHENTICATED" :
"UNAUTHENTICATED");
				register_peer_exten(p, 0);
				ast_db_del("IAX/Registry", p->name);”

But how the code will work from the IAX2 softphone? If I try to exit from
softphone then also this is not working.

Thanks

Dipak