[Asterisk-Users] Horrible BUZZZZ noise when sounds/music play on SIP phone?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:12:20 MST 2004

More info on this!
I bought a Grandstream budgetphone today. The buzz is not apparent
with this phone!

If I dial 8500 from the Tecom phone, it tells me its connected to voicemail
and then the BUUZZZ, which does not stop! It ignores my DTMF tones for
entering the mailbox, just BUUUZZZ.
If I do the same from the Grandstream phone it is fine?

Weird huh?

Thanks
Mike