[Asterisk-Users] record call on demand

milari at enter.it milari at enter.it
Thu Nov 25 05:10:22 MST 2004

hi all,
this is the first time i write to this mailing...I hope to do not
wrong and that to speak an understandable English.

in these days i have the problem to record calls of a particular
extension according to database entry that i can change in every
minute.
when a call arriving to Asterisk, it should check the db to see if it
have to record calls for that extension, if yes it records
otherwise * go on.
there something that do this or i have to create something for me?
someone can send me some info or examples? thanks

milk