[Asterisk-Users] Re: Firefly Problems

Oliver Stone godvoip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:56:26 MST 2004

Firelfly is working very nicely with my asterisk on IAX..When used as
a sip client, however, it always shows up as "unreachable" in my
asterisk peers, although I am still able to make calls through it...

Another problem I am having is the voicemail tab in firefly is greyed
out, so I can't change any settings under it.. I've looked in the
regitry key, and there seems to be no corresponding keys for
voicemail..Is there a fix for this ? thanks
.. p.s.. The VM option is grey even when I am registered to firefly
network. and the  vm problem is present in v 1.96 and 1.97 the latest
release...