[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Firmware 1.0.5.16 Attended Transfer

Simon simon at orbital.net
Wed Nov 24 03:39:06 MST 2004

>I've searched for a few days now without finding an answer.  The
>release notes for version 1.0.5.16 of the Grandstream firmware says it
>supports attended transfer using replace but the docs haven't been
>updated so I can't work out how to enable it, or whether it should
>Just Work.  I'm currently using the # attended transfer patch for *
>but would like to get back to using the phone's features (the button
>marked TANSFER is easier to remember for users than pressing
>#number#).

Direct From Grandstream Support

A call B, B pick up and press "flash" to call and talk to C, B press
"transfer" then hand up, A and C talk.
Please test and advise. We will upgrade our user manuall soon.

Thanks.

Best regards,
John Huang
Grandstream Network Inc.

Hope that helps

Simon

dangerous content by OrbitalNet, and is
believed to be clean. If you have any concerns
with this message please email us,
support at orbital.net / http://www.orbital.net