[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Firmware 1.0.5.16 Attended Transfer

Michael Nolan michael.james.nolan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 03:36:04 MST 2004

I've searched for a few days now without finding an answer.  The
release notes for version 1.0.5.16 of the Grandstream firmware says it
supports attended transfer using replace but the docs haven't been
updated so I can't work out how to enable it, or whether it should
Just Work.  I'm currently using the # attended transfer patch for *
but would like to get back to using the phone's features (the button
marked TANSFER is easier to remember for users than pressing
#number#).

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Mike