[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc sound problems

Thomas Jagoditsch tja at tjasoft.com
Wed Nov 24 02:43:32 MST 2004

Tim Robinson schrieb:

> Please post your zapata.conf and your zaptel.conf - not easy to advise
> with out this info.
>
> Ihave to confess to abandoning 2.6 kernels in favour of the older 2.4
> kernels.  that was then, maybe it is better now....
>
> btw.  if you run ztcfg more than once you will have problems, this
> might be your cause of grief...

hi tim.
thanks for your patience.

[confs]
sorry, i should have thought to post them by myself ... have appended
them below.
[kernel]
yeah, would be my next try to use 2.4. . no other idea in sight at this
time.
never tried to do this in gentoo, always drove the 2.6. line. but in
theory this should be no problem (and not much work) at all.
[ztcfg]
i'm aware that this zaphfc thingy is a bit unstable. i rebooted every
time to get a known state - but maybe i should try to turn off the box
too, hmmm will try that.

wbr.tja...

PS: conf files ...

--><-- zaptel.conf
# hfc-s pci a span definition
# most of the values should be bogus because we are not really zaptel
loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl

span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2