[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc sound problems

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Wed Nov 24 01:54:49 MST 2004

Thomas

Please post your zapata.conf and your zaptel.conf - not easy to advise
with out this info.

Ihave to confess to abandoning 2.6 kernels in favour of the older 2.4
kernels.  that was then, maybe it is better now....

btw.  if you run ztcfg more than once you will have problems, this might
be your cause of grief...

Rgds
Tim