[Asterisk-Users] Queue Patch - estimated hold time announcements

Brian lists001 at brianchristie.com
Tue Nov 23 20:27:00 MST 2004

> On a pre 1.0 version I was running I patched queue.c to add estimated hold
> time announcements.
> Stable 1.0 (cvs checkout -rv1-0_stable asterisk) does not appear to of
> included this patch and of course patching the current
> queue.c with the patch I have fails.
>
> I looked at the Matis to see if an updated queue.c file is available or a
> patch for the current but I did not see anything - not too
> sure how these updates are included.  Tried to pull the queue.c files w/
> it's header files out of 1.02 but it would not properly
> compile.
>
> I also tried to compile the original queue.c file that was patched but it
> appears some header files it uses have been modified.
>
> Am I missing something here?

Estimated hold time announcements ARE in CVS HEAD, CVS 1-0 (stable) and all
the 1.0.* releases.

/usr/src/asterisk/configs/queues.conf.sample

; How often to announce queue position and/or estimated holdtime to caller
(0=off)
;announce-frequency = 90
;announce-holdtime = yes|no|once
; announce-round-seconds = 10