[Asterisk-Users] Queue Patch - estimated hold time announcements

Jay Brussels jay at dslx.net
Sun Nov 21 21:33:46 MST 2004

On a pre 1.0 version I was running I patched queue.c to add estimated hold time announcements.
Stable 1.0 (cvs checkout -rv1-0_stable asterisk) does not appear to of included this patch and of course patching the current
queue.c with the patch I have fails.

I looked at the Matis to see if an updated queue.c file is available or a patch for the current but I did not see anything - not too
sure how these updates are included.  Tried to pull the queue.c files w/ it's header files out of 1.02 but it would not properly
compile.

I also tried to compile the original queue.c file that was patched but it appears some header files it uses have been modified.

Am I missing something here?