[Asterisk-Users] Re: list proposition

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 23 20:20:44 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 17:46 -0500, russelb at CLEMSON.EDU wrote:
> This is real.  Please contact one of us directly for more information.  We
> are both available by phone, email, and IRC, as indicated in the original
> message.
>
> Please leave further discussion about this off of the mailing list.  Thanks!
>
> Russell Bryant

Hey Russel,

I read this threat and couldn't figure out what it was all about. It
only showed responses without a starting post. So I searched for "List
propostion" and variations and all it comes up with are responses. Can
you please explain what this Hara Krishna/fork talk is all about?

Thanks and regards,
Patrick (puzzled in #asterisk)