[Asterisk-Users] Re: list proposition

russelb at CLEMSON.EDU russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Nov 23 15:46:57 MST 2004

>> > With respect, this could have come from anyone... and looks like it
>> > did from the DNS records.
>> >
>> > I appreciate it's not an easy situation, but there must be some way of
>> > doing this where it does not look like a scam?
>> >
>> > Tell tale signs:
>> >
>> > - Don't tell anyone about this
>> > - Anonymous receipt of funds
>> > - Newly registered domain
>> >
>> > Anyone else agree with me on this... or actually get the original
>> mail?
>>
>> I received it as well and was just as skeptical.
>>
>> JE
>>

> A quick search of the list archive proves at least one identity and their
> close association.
> I'd suggest emailing that person directly to confirm if you are worried
>
> Cheers :o)

This is real.  Please contact one of us directly for more information.  We
are both available by phone, email, and IRC, as indicated in the original
message.

Please leave further discussion about this off of the mailing list.  Thanks!

Russell Bryant