[Asterisk-Users] need some advice

p80 p80 at free.fr
Tue Nov 23 18:12:11 MST 2004

hey all,
I want to set up a phone network at home. I have to phone lines (one
traditional line and another provided by my internet provider (voIP)). So
what I would like to do is get a Digium box and connect my two lines to it
and then use several cordless voip phones with the ability to transfert call
from one phone to another. What kind of digium hardware i need to do this?
also I will use my debian based PC to administer it (unless there's a better
way?).

thanx in advance

Pat