[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 FXO stops handling outgoing calls, but still accepts incoming?

Ian D. Wlloughby ian at ian-willoughby.net
Mon Nov 22 11:09:44 MST 2004

>Ian,
>
>The code I am running includes this patch already (I checked it out
from CVS on the 21st), and it does not seem to resolve the problem on my
line.

>The patch I have posted earlier today, which causes the Caller-ID code
to abort after 15 seconds, does resolve the problem.

Hmmm, it should bail out when you get Event 17. This was the patch I put
in if you get an event then bail.

Here is my log:-

Nov 21 16:19:04 VERBOSE[1974]:   == Starting post polarity CID detection
on channel 4
Nov 21 16:19:04 NOTICE[28670]: Got event 17 (Polarity Reversal)...
Nov 21 16:19:06 WARNING[28670]: CID timed out waiting for ring. Exiting
simple switch

Which looks the same as yours so I am confuse as to why yours isn't
bailing as the code is in the same if block as the  Got event 17.

Are you using V23 and Polarity Reversal as this is the only bit of code
I changed, the Bell stuff already had conditions to allow it to bail
out.

R's
Ian