[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 298

Keith O'Brien keitheobrien at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 09:47:44 MST 2004

Yes, I have both Call Manager and Call Manager Express integrated with *.
Prior to Call Manager 4.0 you would need to perform an H.323 integration
with *.  As of CM 4.0 Cisco supports SIP trunking so this would be the
preferred method of integration.  This config is on http://www.voip-info.org

Seems like the site is having problems now otherwise I would have provided
the direct link.

I also have Call Manager Express integrated with * using SIP trunking.   As
soon as I get my configs cleaned up I'll post them on the Wiki.

Keith