[Asterisk-Users] Unpredictables Hangups

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Mon Nov 22 09:30:47 MST 2004

I believe the timer frequency is controlled by the value of HZ defined in
linux/param.h when compiling the kernel. You'll see it as 100 on some
kernels and 1024 on others (particularly Redhat).

See: http://www.linuxgazette.com/node/view/8993

Kris Boutilier
Information Systems Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District