[Asterisk-Users] IAX error tolerence??

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 22 02:59:43 MST 2004

Hi,

Didn't get any opinions on the log file I mailed onto the list over the
weekend so I am continuing to try and track the cause for the dropped
calls..

I have a feeling that its to do with IAX being way too sensitive when it
comes to packet loss.. Since it is going across the internet it needs to
be more tolerant when it comes to errors and packet loss..

Are there any settings (in the conf file or the source) that I can
change to make it more able to keep the call connected without dropping
it when there are errors even if the sound breaks up for a couple of
seconds??

Later..