[Asterisk-Users] Phones

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sun Nov 21 17:45:20 MST 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 04:25:39PM -0800, Tony Vickers spake thusly:
> What VOIP Phones is everyone using and why? Is the a common phone that
> seems the work the best? Just wondering.

My picks in increasing order of quality and price:

Grandstream - It's cheap and looks funny but it works.

Snom - Good business class phones. Do they have any remote management
functionality other than the web interface, something like tftp like the
polycom and cisco? Been a while since I looked at them.

Polycom - Great phones

I can no longer recommend Cisco phones for a number of reasons I described
in an earlier posting this week. I still need to look at Sipura.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.