[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Soundstation IP 3000 firmware

Daniel Chester subs at bluedragoninc.com
Sun Nov 21 12:57:24 MST 2004

hmm..  All the "security stickers" are still in place so I'm wondering
how that happened.  The part number ( 2201-06622-001 A) is the number
for an Alcatel (the h323 version) phone, but it is booting up with the
3COM graphic and asking for the NBU server.  From my research, the 3COM
is a 2201-06632-001.  That's why I thought maybe it was a firmware
issue.  Heck, if I could blow in a Cisco 7935 firmware, it would be
better than what I have.  Still waiting to hear back from the seller to
try and return it.