[Asterisk-Users] IAX issue at nufone

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Nov 20 17:39:34 MST 2004

Hi,

<cut>
>  Nufone provide me some config examples ... I can dialout
>  but I can't register my * Box, eg. whe I do "iax show registry"
>  I got only a "Request Sent" and later I have a "Timeout"

First of all, I'm (and many are) sick to see blah blah
blah doesn't work with blah blah blah.
This is * ML, not nufone, not any other provider.

then... can you ping switch-2.nufone.net ?

Have you the corrent register statement into iax.conf?
eg:
 [general]
 register => user:passwd at switch-2.nufone.net

I hope that user:passwd has been substituted with
you account data, right?

perhaps doing iax2 debug on * cli will help.
or even send your config files

matteo.