[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phones-Receptionist Setup

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Nov 20 16:58:48 MST 2004

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 06:55:56PM -0500, Noah Miller spake thusly:
> This does seem to be a common request, but I haven't seen any great

Yes, it is. I am surprised * still can't do it.

> Another option is the Flash Operator Panel, you can see a live demo at
> http://www.asternic.com/  It is a flash applet that you can use in any

I proposed something like this to a client but the receptionist has other
duties for her computer and does not want to have to have the operator
panel up all the time or go searching for the window in the taskbar every
time a call comes in. Nor does she want another computer on her desk
dedicated to just this. People don't like to change and to achieve maximum
success * needs to be able to replicate what the client is accustomed to.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.