[Asterisk-Users] Multiple asterisk process

Soren Rathje asterisk at lolle.org
Sat Nov 20 12:16:49 MST 2004

David Boyd wrote:

[snip]

> Greg, you need chill; take a deep breath; now say to yourself, let it
> goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Does "hypertensio arteriale" and "myocardial infarction" ring a bell..?

> Critch, has the right to respond, anyway he desires.  People need to
> be responsible for themselves and their actions, and in particular
> they need to defend themselves if they feel attacked or insulted.
>
> I have not seen a response from the individual who posted the original
> question (Hong) reply at all to the thread; if he isn't concerned then
> why are you?

He probably resigned from the maillinglist screaming...

> Why do you think the list as a whole reflects something about you,
> only your posts say anything about you.
>
> I don't wonder at all about Linux catching on, it is, one informed
> user at a time!

Can we conclude that the following chinese proverb still is valid ??

"He who asks may be a fool for five minutes.  But he who does not ask
remains a fool forever."

On the other hand... This may be more appropriate...

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."
Scott Adams.

:-)

/Soren