[Asterisk-Users] Multiple asterisk process

David Boyd dboyd at fullmoonsoft.com
Sat Nov 20 05:55:01 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 01:32, Gregory Junker wrote:
> > Add to it, my message wasn't a flame but rather a terse comment. Your
>
> Never said it was a flame. I said it was in a tone virutally guaranteed
> to make the guy consider you and everyone on the list to be a conceited
> jackass.
>
> The difference in your perception of your replies (the one I snipped
> included) and the way you actually come off in public, is the problem.
> You think you are being terse. You actually thought your post directed
> the guy to the "answer repository". He probably did end up going to
> Google, but I'll bet he loses interest in Asterisk before long. I guess
> your work is done here then, right? If they guy isn't an expert, he has
> no hope of learning, huh?
>
> And they wonder why Linux doesn't catch on...
>

> Greg

Greg, you need chill; take a deep breath; now say to yourself, let it
goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Critch, has the right to respond, anyway he desires.  People need to be
responsible for themselves and their actions, and in particular they
need to defend themselves if they feel attacked or insulted.

I have not seen a response from the individual who posted the original
question (Hong) reply at all to the thread; if he isn't concerned then
why are you?

Why do you think the list as a whole reflects something about you, only
your posts say anything about you.

I don't wonder at all about Linux catching on, it is, one informed user
at a time!

Dave

P.s.  Sorry for bottom posting in my reply;)