[Asterisk-Users] Starting AGI when handset is picked up?

Michael Vogel icarus at dabo.de
Sat Nov 20 01:51:53 MST 2004

David Boyd schrieb:

> Please read wiki pages on the configuration files. This is prominently
> displayed for your perusal!
> Immediate=yes in zapata.conf will start the call immediately from the s
> extension!

I think I have a problem in finding relevant information in this wiki ...

Maybe since I don't use zapata I haven't found it. But I use a PhoneJack
and in the phone.conf there is a similar option: "mode=immediate"

It works. Now I have got to find out how to make AGI play the dialtone
until a digit is entered.

I found several commands like "Playtones" but it doesn't work ...

Bye!

Michael