[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Fri Nov 19 09:42:42 MST 2004

/SNIP/
My BroadVoice account has been down for over a week with neither an
explanation nor a service credit.  Our problems may be a little
different though because I don't remember what happened when I tried to
dial out.  I know that I do get a "Request Timeout" error while trying
to register though.
Anybody else having broadvoice problems?
/SNIP/

This is what happens to the VOIP Industry over time - Consolidation, if
you want to call it that.

A few players will remain at the end and when it is all over. All others
will just disappear. Broadvoice has not understood the game it appears.
This game is like Heavy Weight Boxing, where the last one standing is
the winner. In order to be the last one to be standing, you have to be
lean and mean and control your costs and keep acquiring customers, till
you reach a critical mass and a value proposition for another investor
or a predator.

Anyone who has not understood these couple of things will fall by the
wayside.

Seshu Kanuri
732-213-2422
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com