[Asterisk-Users] AgentMonitorOutgoing => is there an opposite ?

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Nov 19 08:40:34 MST 2004

We are running a call queue - with, say, 5 agents, and have a requirement to
record all agents calls.

Incoming calls to a queue (555-1234) are being monitored correctly
outgoing calls from an agents extension (where they have logged on) using
AgentMonitorOutgoing are being recorded correctly

However, is there a function (AgentMonitorIncoming) to check to see if the
extension being called is an agent extension, and start the agentmonitor, as
the AgentMonitorOutgoing does ? There are some times where the extension is
being called directly, and thus bypassing the incoming call queue.

Or will I have to do this via a dial plan ?

Thanks in advance.

Julian