[Asterisk-Users] Unpredictables Hangups

Michael Løjtnant ml at zyxel.dk
Fri Nov 19 07:35:15 MST 2004

Hi again Stefano,

I noticed your E100P card generates 10 times as many interupts as your timer - don't know if that could be the issue.
On my own system the E110P and two TDM400P cards generates aprox. the same number of interupts as the timer.

[root at pbx root# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:  214498966    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  1:         17    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
  9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
 12:        151    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
 14:         13    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
 17:    1180813   IO-APIC-level  3ware Storage Controller
 18:  214453475   IO-APIC-level  t1xxp
 19:  214461664   IO-APIC-level  wctdm
 20:  214486836   IO-APIC-level  wctdm
 21:          2   IO-APIC-level  fcpcipnp
 22:   15138050   IO-APIC-level  eth0
 23:     906455   IO-APIC-level  eth1
NMI:          0
LOC:  214514953
ERR:          0
MIS:          0
[root at pbx root#

A little system-background:
Supermicro Mainboard with P4 2.53GHz
2 x Onboard  Intel Corp. 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet Controller
512 MB Ram
Linux-2.6.8.1 - with apic enabled. Echanced Real Time Clock Support is not compiled into the kernel.
Asterisk, Libpri and zaptel are all from the 1.0.2 stable release
3ware runs RAID 5 on 3 disks, with one hot-spare.

Hope it can be of any help.

Best Regards
 Michael