[Asterisk-Users] Re: Can some bady help me ???

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Thu Nov 18 23:59:44 MST 2004

Brian Capouch <brianc at palaver.net> writes:

> Rodney I don't think you're at a level of understanding of Linux yet
> where any amount of help you get on this list is going to help you.

He's right, Rodney.  You really need to start at the bottom and get
comfortable with Linux before you go further.  If you don't have time
for that, you should find someone who is, and get them to handle the
Linux bits, while you concentrate on learning Asterisk itself.

If you continue the way you've begun, you are going to end up with a
very poorly configured system, that's going to fail on you in lots of
weird ways, and the project is ultimately not going to succeed.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145