[Asterisk-Users] Digits entered ARE NOT RECOGNIZED by bank's IVR's

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Thu Nov 18 15:34:54 MST 2004

If you are using G711, try setting dtmfmode=inband.  We've had a lot of
intermittent problems with * apparently loosing or ignoring DTMF when
using rfc2833.  It doesn't usually happen at the beginning of a call, but
rather after a number of tones are sent, such as when picking up several
voicemail messages or having a dialog with an IVR.  When we changed to
inband signalling, our problems went away.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815