[Asterisk-Users] VOIP security on an IAX connection.

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Thu Nov 18 13:12:01 MST 2004

> Perfect Forward Security? Yes, OpenVPN can easily be configured for
> dynamic re-keying at any specified interval and provides all the ciphers
> that the openssl library supports. I use and highly recommend it.

Cool, I will definitely look into it; it wasn't too technically
difficult getting OpenSWAN and the XP VPN client communicating, but it
certainly could have been easier.

The original poster, although I do not know his specifics, seemed like
he would be interested in maintaining link security even with a
man-in-the-middle attack and a compromised or subpoenaed private key.

Greg