[Asterisk-Users] OT

Garrett Smith garrett.smith at b2llc.com
Thu Nov 18 12:01:09 MST 2004

List Members:

As some of you already know, I am a VoIP Equipment reseller. I have sold to
a few of you on this list, and I have also helped out with some questions
and comments. I am inquiring now to see if anyone would be interested in my
setting up of special pricing for those of you who are members of this list.
Since I have worked with a few of you already, and I know some the
outrageous prices you have paid, I think that since everyone supply me with
great working knowledge of VoIP and Asterisk, that I should go ahead and
help out with the cost of goods.

I know this is an information list, not a sales list so, I will never
publish anything on this until I gain some approval from the list members.
If this is something that people on this list are comfortable with, please
let me know on or off the list.

Thanks,

Garrett Smith

Sales Executive

garrett.smith at b2llc.com

B2 Technologies

454 Sonwil Drive

Buffalo, NY 14225

(716) 250-3408 Direct

(716) 630-1548 Fax

(716) 903-9495 Cell

AOL IM: B2sales

Specializing in New and Used equipment from vendors including Cisco Systems,
Juniper, Adtran, Dialogic, Lucent, Nortel, Sipura, Granstream, Snom,
Mediatrix, Carrier Access, Digium, Zultys, IPDialog and more.