[Asterisk-Users] Find out the reason for dropped calls?

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 18 08:21:53 MST 2004

Hi,

Is there any method to log the reason a call was ended / terminated /
dropped??

I am getting a fairly high nimber of calls being dropped but have no way
of working out why.. I need to still upgrade Asterisk to ver 1.0 but I
still need a way to track the reason for the call dropping so that I can
eliminate Asterisk as the cause or focus on it.. Obviously there are
amny companents to my whole system so if I can eliminate any of them its
a start to finding the cause..

Later..