[Asterisk-Users] please Can some bady help me ???

Chad Whitten chadwick at eipi.net
Thu Nov 18 07:36:05 MST 2004

sounds like you dont have the make utility installed.  is this an rpm based
system or debian or what?  do this - which make
you should get something like

/usr/bin/make

if you get nothing, then you dont have make installed.  if you dont have that
installed, there is probably a whole lot of development tools you are going
to need as well.