[Asterisk-Users] setup question

Christiaan Brink boeta at molo.co.za
Thu Nov 18 04:48:20 MST 2004

Hi

No Problem.

I've got a TDM400b board with 2 FXS boards and 2 FXO boards.  I'm using the
fxo board in this fashion as you describe.  However, I direct it to
voicemail.  What you would do is the following.

In extensions.conf

exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/yourSipConfigName)

This should work fine.  You must just make sure that the zaptel channels as
you define them in zapata.conf and the extension definitions are under the
same context.

Regards,
Christiaan