[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold on Debian 2.6 help wanted

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Thu Nov 18 04:44:20 MST 2004

Hi Jack,

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com schreef:
> Joost , I am running 2.6.8  SMP Sarge/Debian on a HP ml330 an have no
> problem. The Zaptel hardware is e T410P
>
> Are you running without Zaptel Hardware ?
Yep. I have two Winbond ISDN cards in the machine.

I am relieved that someone succeeded in running it on (almost) the same kernel. I almost (?) gave up hope.

BTW: do you run Asterisk as root or as asterisk?

Groeten,

Joost