[Asterisk-Users] TMD400 FXO <-> Nokia 32 GSM (Hangup Problems)

Leandro Morgado leandro.morgado at bragaredes.homelinux.com
Wed Nov 17 18:51:39 MST 2004

Adam Goryachev wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 05:43, Leandro Morgado wrote:
>

>>Matt Riddell wrote:

>>Thanks mate! (I know you're not Aussie, but I am and consider you NZ
>>folk as our friendly neighbours :)
>>

>Hi there, just wondering where you sourced these GSM terminals from?
>I've been thinking about this for a while, but always assumed they'd be
>pretty scarce in Australia...

Hey Adam, I am an Australian citizen but as I said before in this
thread, I am located in Portugal now. GSM Terminals are widely available
here. I've been able to get my hands on Nokias 32 and also Quasar
Smartcells (both analog and ISDN-BRI ones). The analogue 1 channel (SIM
card) GSM terminals are around 400-500€. At the moment I'm considering
using some GSM-VoIP gateways (from these ppl http://www.2n.cz/ ) but I
still have to find out about pricing and availability.

Leandro