[Asterisk-Users] VICIDIAL in windows xp

Guido Rebert grebert at grupopyd.com
Mon Nov 15 10:21:49 MST 2004

hello everybody.. I´m trying to finallize with astguiclient/vicidial
installation with the scratch-install . Everything works great but 2 stuffs
I may see now.

with astguiclient running on windows xp -- ok

-VICIDIAL
when I launch c:\AST_VICI\astVICIDIAL_0.8.pl an error appears and vicidial
doesn´t launch..
at first perl asked for time::hires so I made
ppm install Time::HiRes and installed HiRes version 1.49
So I tryied again but now askes for an newer version not available at active
perl.
this´s the error...
    time::hires object version 1.59 does not match $time::hires::XS_version
1.55 at c:/perl/lib/dynaloader.pm line 253
    compilation failed in require at vicidial.pl line 83
    begin failed--compilation aborted at vicidial.pl line 83

Someone knows how may I fix this?

-ASTGUICLIENT - VICIDIAL web administration
at welcome page (HYPERLINK
"http://voip.local/astguiclient/welcome.php"http://voip.local/astguiclient/w
elcome.php) there are a couplo of broken links...
    -http://voip.local/astguiclient/lists.php
    -http://voip.local/astguiclient/campaigns.php

I didn´t found the pages.. anyone knows?

Thanks to all...

---