[Asterisk-Users] How to generate "ringing tone" to a calling party.

Chad Scott chad at idworld.net
Wed Nov 17 18:05:56 MST 2004

I thought Asterisk would indicate ringing on the PRI if it hadn't
answered it yet.  If you answer the PRI and then Dial() don't you get
silence?

Since he says he's played a welcome message, I'd think the line has
been answered and therefore he has to indicate ringing to the dialing
party with ",r".

I might be wrong, though.