[Asterisk-Users] start_pri: Unable to open D-channel 24 (No suchdevice or address)

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Wed Nov 17 14:10:17 MST 2004

Here's a thought, Just to be sure you have the cables and everything pinned
out correctly.  Set the digital trunk card to a standard T1 in the Legend
and set * as a standard T1 and try just plain tie lines between them.  If
this works then you know cards & cables are ok. As far as the message can
not open D-channel, I saw that on my box when   * could not sync up to the
PRI.  That ended up being the Telco had their config wrong.