[Asterisk-Users] TMD400 FXO <-> Nokia 32 GSM (Hangup Problems)

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Wed Nov 17 13:13:29 MST 2004

Leandro Morgado wrote:
> Correction! I do need busydetect (i had forgotten to comment it out) to
> detect hangups. I'm not as familiar with this Smartcell GSM terminal but
> I dont think it drops the battery when call are hung up (in
> /var/log/messages voltage stayed at 9V during the call. After I hung up
> asterisk detects the busytone and goes onhook sending it to 50V.)

Thought you might be interested in this patch added to CVS head yesterday:

http://www.sineapps.com/news.php?rssid=327

Excerpt:

This patch adds code the chan_zap.c file, to allow it to pick up the
Polarity Reversal events and process them to indicate the remote end has
disconnected.

The code is controlled by two new options in the zapata.conf file, and
by default, it is disabled.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell