[Asterisk-Users] TDM FXS Module & caller ID

Marty Lee marty at upstart-training.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 03:58:01 MST 2004

I'm having problems with an FXS module on a TDM400P card with
asterisk telling me:

>     -- Zap/4-1 is ringing
> Exception on 19, channel 4
> Got event Ringer On(10) on channel 4 (index 0
> Exception on 19, channel 4
> Got event Ringer Off(11) on channel 4 (index 0)
> Didn't finish Caller-ID spill.  Cancelling.

and no subsequent caller id on the handset. If I use the same
handset on a Grandstream 286 device, the caller id stuff works
fine.

I guess that the duration of the gap between rings isn't sufficient
for the callerid to be sent, but can't find a way of tuning that.

Check the archives, and although this message appears, I couldn't find
any resolution.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction ?

cheers

marty

(Asterisk 1.0.2 stable)