[Asterisk-Users] Hardware selection

Ronald Wiplinger ronald.wiplinger at agptelecom.com
Wed Nov 17 02:09:55 MST 2004

Minimum P-300, PCI 2.2  is the recommendation, but how does the real world
works?

How fast should be the CPU if I have  xx functions ???
How much RAM should I use for xx functions ???
How much hard disk should I reserver for xx functions ???

I did not write the functions, but can we make a list of how much horse power
we need for basic plus if this function, and that  function?

You will not get a CPU  below 1G, a hard disk below 80 G, RAM below 2x128 M
anyway.

What is the recommendation for the the power?

bye

Ronald