[Asterisk-Users] $10 for G.729 ?

Nahuel Alejandro Ramos nahuelon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:44:41 MST 2004

> 1) I am using the new MYSQL database darren Wiebe created. It has
> additional column called 'PIN' in the table. Does that affect anything?

  I install the one with the PIN and works ok too, but with the
ASTCC.agi using the PIN. I suppose it does not affect.

> 2)The tables CDRS and Routes is new to me. I don't think these are part
> of ASTCC. How does this work?

  The CDRs are the records that are saved when a call is in process
and after the user hangs up. They does not affect ASTCC work.
  The Routes table is the one which has all the information about
prices and route to send the call. For example, I have one with
pattern "63" that send everithing to another Asterisk and cost 0.50$
per minute. To add a Route first you have to add a Trunk which is the
Gateway you will use to manage this prefix or pattern.

> 3) What is the use of IAXfriends and SIpFriends tables?

  I do not use IAX and SIP Friends table because I was not be able to
reload them automaticaly.

       Nahuel Ramos.