[Asterisk-Users] Newbie - NO Problems!!!

Maloney, Michael Michael_Maloney at nyce.net
Tue Nov 16 08:07:49 MST 2004

Just received my TDM400P (TDM21B) with 2 FXS and 1 FXO.  Took about 2 hours
to have a working test Asterisk box with 2 phones and 1 POTS line, and that
includes a bare metal installation of Fedora Core 2.

Caller*ID is also working flawlessly.

My previous test box included a US$5 X100P clone, which could never quite
get the Caller ID working properly.

To all the newbies like me out there, spend the few bucks for one to the
TDM400P cards, in whatever configuration you need.

It was money _well_ spent!

Thanks to Digium for providing an excellent card.

-Mike M.

PS - I have no affiliation with Digium, etc...